Old 05-10-2003, 01:25 AM
Tasslehoff

Default CALIBRATION KIT 4.0ph, 7.0ph, 10.0ph

I think it means each capsule is equivalent to about ~5 20ml premixed
sachets of Ph4 solution etc totalling 100ml that usually come with pH meter
kits like Pinpoint/Hanna meters. 15 I think refers to the combined 5 pH 4
sachets, 5 pH7's and 5 pH10's? totalling 15 packets.

"-=Almazick=-" wrote in message
. net...
I just bought Checker PH tester by Hanna Instruments and have a question
about calibration kit. It says in the manual that I have to empty powder

in
100ml of water but I heard that you can split capsules up to 15 times.
That's what I read "May enough buffer for about 15 calibrations if you are
not wasteful." Also what water should I use? Can I use 1gal. Jewel or
Dominicks drinking water?