Old 05-10-2003, 01:32 PM
DLee

Default Surely there must be alternatives...

Hi All

I watched BBC2 garden program on Friday, and after Alan Titchmarsh and then
Monty Don was presenting how to aerate lawn. The way he did it looked easy -
raking it, then shoving the fork and Yeoman's aerator into the lawn.

I tried myself on yesterday to back lawn, and it took ages, and it was very
tiring - using fork and aerator.
I wento local garden centre, and looked for an aerator - one I saw as German
Wolf Aerating Rake at £33, but it did not look promising - it looked like as
it will chew all the grass, and make mess.

Is there any other way to do this efficiently and easier way?

cheers

Dan