Old 05-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Mary

Default Clara Thompson

Yes, I noticed the date after I sent the message off. Sorry. It's
sad that we were not told sooner. Such and incredible and wonderful
woman. We had many conversations together. She will be missed.

Mary

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 16:18:33 GMT, "Mary" wrote:

Since she died on August 31 I imagine arrangements are long over.
"Mary" wrote in message
.. .
JD,

If you find out about funeral arrangements please let us know.

Mary

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 08:02:38 GMT, "James Delahanty"
wrote:

For old members of rgr: Clara Thompson is reported to have died on
August 31st peacefully in her sleep; she was fifty. She

established and
maintained helpmefind.com, an essential resource to amateur

rosarians.
JD