Old 06-10-2003, 01:22 AM
JNJ

Default OT help

Can anyone help?
My son works off shore in many different parts of the world, he is

planning
on getting a laptop and is wondering how he can get e mail without the

cost
of having to use a Mobile phone for the connection which would cost an arm
and a leg.
Does anyone know of a ISP provider that could be accessed from a variety

of
phone numbers around the world at one cost?

His actual words were...... "I need a subscription to an ISP that will

allow
me to be able to plug into a phone line in the Houston crew flat or the
Aberdeen crew flat or a crew flat in which ever other country I happen to

be
in and connect to a local number for my dial up connection. "
All ideas gratefully received

America Online, Compuserve, & MSN all fit the bill here with AOL/Compuserve
likely being the best bet.

James