Old 06-10-2003, 02:12 AM
len gardener

Default Im a Lurker :)

great to see you mate you can chat with me anytime thru e/mail i'm all
ears, yup way things work i guess u never know it could change and we
could get to stay.

we impressed ourselves with how the pasture potential looks right now
without rain we have not only green grass but grass that is growing,
good stuff that pc and common sense hey? i could take all those pics
again and they would look even better. been slashing for fire breaks
and the create mulch that we desperately need and the grass won't stop
growing.

yep got your guest book message would like to have said hello but
we're chatting now that's what counts.

take care

len

snipped