Old 06-10-2003, 01:02 PM
John Towill

Default Surely there must be alternatives...

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "dave @ stejonda" contains these words:

In message , David Hill
writes

If you have a lot of grass then you can hire machines

If you have a lot of money then you can hire gardeners

If you have a lot of grass and a lot of money you could hire a lot of
machines and a lot of gardeners to operate them.

Janet.

Unfortunately if you have a lot of grass and little money you will need a
lot of time. I must be fair to Monty he did point out the labour involved,
and said it would take all day to do that strip of grass.
However I bet HE did not spend all day doing it.
Cheers
John T