Old 06-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Surely there must be alternatives...

In article , DLee
writes

I tried myself on yesterday to back lawn, and it took ages, and it was very
tiring - using fork and aerator.
I wento local garden centre, and looked for an aerator - one I saw as German
Wolf Aerating Rake at £33, but it did not look promising - it looked like as
it will chew all the grass, and make mess.

Is there any other way to do this efficiently and easier way?

Nope
My husband goes through this every year! NO good using a fork, you have
to have one of those things that takes a little plug of soil out as
well. We bought one a few years ago and unfortunately it now has only
two tines left (
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.