Old 07-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Kirra

Default Blue Moon was Fragrant Cloud

"Shiva" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.d91143db5061382e58e931410f4d164d @1065462607.cotse.net...
Blue Moon, eh? I'll have to check out your web site for photos of that

one.
Sounds like one of those lavender/mauves I love.

OK, Daniel might not have a picture yet but I do! This is only the second
bloom from one of two new blue moons planted this winter. It has lasted over
a week in the vase so far. It also still smells divine and is holding its
spiral form.

This is a photo of the bucket I used to pick our roses last Wednesday before
we got a lot of bad weather. I thought they would all be smashed up if I did
not pick them and then thought they looked so good all together in the bucet
that I took a picture.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...ts+of+Roses&.d
nm=Bucket+of+Roses.jpg&.view=t

It is the mauve rose at the bottom slightly to the left. Also in that album
are some other photos of blue moon in a vase with other roses.
Unfortunately, I didn't know that I was taking pictures to show off Blue
Moon at the time so BM is only side on and not front on.

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia