Old 07-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Kirra

Default Blue Moon was Fragrant Cloud

"Shiva" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.d91143db5061382e58e931410f4d164d @1065462607.cotse.net...
Blue Moon, eh? I'll have to check out your web site for photos of that

one.
Sounds like one of those lavender/mauves I love.

OK, Daniel might not have a picture yet but I do! This is only the second
bloom from one of two new blue moons planted this winter. It has lasted over
a week in the vase so far. It also still smells divine and is holding its
spiral form.

This is a photo of the bucket I used to pick our roses last Wednesday before
we got a lot of bad weather. I thought they would all be smashed up if I did
not pick them and then thought they looked so good all together in the bucet
that I took a picture.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...ts+of+Roses&.d
nm=Bucket+of+Roses.jpg&.view=t

It is the mauve rose at the bottom slightly to the left. Also in that album
are some other photos of blue moon in a vase with other roses.
Unfortunately, I didn't know that I was taking pictures to show off Blue
Moon at the time so BM is only side on and not front on.

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia

Old 07-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Daniel Hanna

In Kirra wrote:
It is the mauve rose at the bottom slightly to the left. Also in that
album are some other photos of blue moon in a vase with other roses.
Unfortunately, I didn't know that I was taking pictures to show off
Blue Moon at the time so BM is only side on and not front on.

Oh, it doesn't look so flash next to all those bright reds and pinks!
In photos Blue Moon can look so grey, but see a bunch of them in the
flesh, up close, and you see (and smell!) the attraction.
Old 07-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Shiva

Kirra wrote:
This is only the second
bloom from one of two new blue moons planted this winter.

Very pretty. It appears to look a lot like Lagerfeld but with
more petals. I wish my Blue Nile had not died, it was similar.
Thanks for directing us to the photos!

Blue moon - blue moon.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 0 31-05-2010 02:08 AM
will you promise among the moon, if Norman dully converses the cloud Reverend N. R. Davis United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 12:18 PM
planting blue rug juniper and blue star juniper sams Gardening 1 24-04-2004 01:02 PM
Fragrant Cloud Shiva Roses 3 06-10-2003 10:41 PM
Blue Tomatoes/Blue tomatoe seeds old whats his name Edible Gardening 2 23-04-2003 06:32 AM