Old 07-10-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default How to get rid of mites

If you can see them, they are not spider mites. Spider mites are almost
microscopic and generally only viewable if shaken onto a white piece of paper.

You may want to dust all the carpet with diatomaceous earth, wear a mask and
don't inhale it, but it is non-toxic otherwise. You may have a wicked
infestation of dust mites in the bed, aka bedbugs. They too are microscopic and
live on the flaked off skin of our bodies. One gram of that dead skin we shed
can feed an army of them for 30 years.

You can solve that problem by buying impermeable mattress and pillow covers at
any shop which sells linens.

Victoria

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 00:25:23 GMT, "Ollie" opined:

I have seen these tiny red mites or spiders in our rooms. They are barely
visible and seem to be eating us too. We all wake up with a cluster of
small bites that resemble small mosquito bites that do itch localized in one
area. Then nothing for a few days, then we are attacked again!!! What is
going on? I am assuming they are from the large house plants we have
upstairs?

Thanks in advance