Old 07-10-2003, 03:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default JJ's Pond finally has new pics up

Thanks Bonnie, Jesse is doing his AIT in Light Vehicle Mechanics at
Ft.Jackson S.Carolina and should get leave to come home in December,
hopefully thru the holidays. ) ~ jan

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:50:07 GMT, Bonnie wrote:

Nice photos. What is Jesse going to be doing now?

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Computer boy, Kris, just got these up and they may need some adjustment.

Go to *My Pond Photos* and click on Page 7 & 8 for some new pictures.
From my home page scroll down and click on *Army Photos* to see my son
Jesse. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~