Old 07-10-2003, 03:22 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default JJ's Pond finally has new pics up

Computer boy, Kris, just got these up and they may need some adjustment.

Go to *My Pond Photos* and click on Page 7 & 8 for some new pictures.
From my home page scroll down and click on *Army Photos* to see my son
Jesse. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 07-10-2003, 03:22 AM
claude rogers

only goes to page 6 Jan.....

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Computer boy, Kris, just got these up and they may need some adjustment.

Go to *My Pond Photos* and click on Page 7 & 8 for some new pictures.
From my home page scroll down and click on *Army Photos* to see my son
Jesse. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 07-10-2003, 03:22 AM
Chagoi

The site page 6&7 have been accessable since about 9 PM EST

Chagoi

claude rogers wrote:
only goes to page 6 Jan.....

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

Computer boy, Kris, just got these up and they may need some adjustment.

Go to *My Pond Photos* and click on Page 7 & 8 for some new pictures.
From my home page scroll down and click on *Army Photos* to see my son
Jesse. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 07-10-2003, 03:22 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Seems I announced it too soon. blush He put it on our local server for me
to check it out. So it's checked.... at least well enough... for now.

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/
Click on *My Pond Photos* then page 7 & 8 for new pics.
For Army photos got back to Home Page and scroll down and click on
Jesse in the Army (I think that's how he worded the link). ;o) ~ jan

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 21:32:41 -0400, Chagoi wrote:

The site page 6&7 have been accessable since about 9 PM EST

Chagoi

claude rogers wrote:
only goes to page 6 Jan.....

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 07-10-2003, 04:32 AM
Nedra

Jesse is such a good looking soldier! I know you and Dad are
proud of him.

The lotus is a Moma Botan... A very pretty one with a blooming
habit I wish mine had.

Nedra

wrote:

The site page 6&7 have been accessable since about 9 PM EST

Chagoi

claude rogers wrote:
only goes to page 6 Jan.....

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 07-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Bonnie

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Computer boy, Kris, just got these up and they may need some adjustment.

Go to *My Pond Photos* and click on Page 7 & 8 for some new pictures.
From my home page scroll down and click on *Army Photos* to see my son
Jesse. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Nice photos. What is Jesse going to be doing now?

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 07-10-2003, 03:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Jesse is such a good looking soldier! I know you and Dad are
proud of him.
The lotus is a Moma Botan... A very pretty one with a blooming
habit I wish mine had.
Nedra

Thanks Nedra.

So odd that here I wanted a Moma Botan, had purchased one the year before
and it failed to thrive. So the next year I go to the local nursery and
purchase something mislabeled only to get what I wanted. What are the odds
of that? ) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 07-10-2003, 03:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Thanks Bonnie, Jesse is doing his AIT in Light Vehicle Mechanics at
Ft.Jackson S.Carolina and should get leave to come home in December,
hopefully thru the holidays. ) ~ jan

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Computer boy, Kris, just got these up and they may need some adjustment.

Go to *My Pond Photos* and click on Page 7 & 8 for some new pictures.
From my home page scroll down and click on *Army Photos* to see my son
Jesse. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 08-10-2003, 10:04 PM
Anne Lurie

Most excellent work, Jan!

BTW, the pond looks good, too.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Computer boy, Kris, just got these up and they may need some adjustment.

Go to *My Pond Photos* and click on Page 7 & 8 for some new pictures.
From my home page scroll down and click on *Army Photos* to see my son
Jesse. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 10-10-2003, 10:22 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Thanks Anne. ) ~ jan

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:51:19 GMT, "Anne Lurie" wrote:

Most excellent work, Jan!

BTW, the pond looks good, too.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
.. .
Computer boy, Kris, just got these up and they may need some adjustment.

Go to *My Pond Photos* and click on Page 7 & 8 for some new pictures.
From my home page scroll down and click on *Army Photos* to see my son
Jesse. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~