Old 07-10-2003, 09:47 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Default lighting help

What tupe of plants are you planning on having?
This will healp us help you.
Also i have the cheapest lights on the net for bulbs and hamilton
lights.

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Eheim PRO II 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75
FORUM

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On 06 Oct 2003 18:46:22 GMT, tufjunk (Keith Moore)

I would like to put the best possible lighting configuration into my 30
gallon freshwater planted tank... (18" deep).. What do you guys
recommend??? I'm looking for suggestions on wattage, and lighting
temperatures.

Currently, I'm running a single 96 Watt PC bulb at 6700k... It's almost at
the end of it's life cycle, and was wondering if I could do better, or
should just stick with what I have..

My tank also has pressurized CO2 injection....

Well you're running almost 3 watts/gallon which ain't bad. If the growth and
illumination is still suitable I'd just stick with your current tube until it
quits completely. You may want to check out
www.ahsupply.com and see the
reflectors they offer, if it isn't already part of your setup.

Keith