Old 07-10-2003, 11:42 PM
KenCo

Default WIntering Hardy Lilly in LA question

Carl Beyer wrote:

My pond is about to slip into shade for the winter. I am not worried
about freezing, but the water will dip down close to the 50's for the
winter...

50's???? thats still spring and fall LOL!!!

no offense intended but you have no clue
what a real winter is

Anyway, what do I do with a hardy lilly for proper wintering in Los
Angeles. I have no sunny place to put it and keep it in the water...
It will get lots of reflected sunshine, but no direct light.

just trim it back if it dies back/goes dormant then leave it alone

Thanks in advance

Carl

www.cobaltbluefilms.com/koi.html

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced