Old 08-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Barbara2245

Default WIntering Hardy Lilly in LA question

Carl Beyer wrote in message ...
My pond is about to slip into shade for the winter. I am not worried
about freezing, but the water will dip down close to the 50's for the
winter...

Anyway, what do I do with a hardy lilly for proper wintering in Los
Angeles. I have no sunny place to put it and keep it in the water...
It will get lots of reflected sunshine, but no direct light.

Thanks in advance

Carl

www.cobaltbluefilms.com/koi.html

I'm in Zone 4 so I have no sympathy for you. It should be just fine in
the pond where it will produce less pads and flowers. Happy water
gardening.