Old 08-10-2003, 01:45 AM
Carl Beyer

Default WIntering Hardy Lilly in LA question

50's???? thats still spring and fall LOL!!!

no offense intended but you have no clue
what a real winter is

OK,,,, I do deserve that to an extent... But, I was raised in North
West Wyoming, right outside of Yellowstone.

I have woke up to find no exit out of the house cause the snow is 8 feet
deep. I have been in 40 below zero weather - car doors frozen, engine
frozen, life frozen...

But, I admit, I have become soft since coming to LA. I do really miss
weather, and a governor, an economy, fresh air, mountains, no silicone,
and normalcy (whatever that is).

Carl

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com