Old 08-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Sunflower

Default Clara Thompson

"James Delahanty" wrote in message
nk.net...
For old members of rgr: Clara Thompson is reported to have died on
August 31st peacefully in her sleep; she was fifty. She established and
maintained helpmefind.com, an essential resource to amateur rosarians.
JD

Awww, HELL! I'm sorry but only some sort of curse will do to express the
shock and sadness of one gone so relatively young. I'll miss Bubbles. At
least HMF is a fine tribute to her love of roses and I hope that it
continues. If whomever is behind the scenes now needs $ to maintain it, I'd
be willing to contribute in Clara's memory. She deserves to have it live on
and remain useful.

Sunflower
MS 7b