Old 08-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Reka

Default Mexipedium xerophyticum

So what are you a junkie of now, if not orchids? :-)
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Mick Fournier" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .
Do you all remember when mexipedium xerophyticum was the hot new super
"rare" orchid species we all just had to have?... it was the new must-have
fad after Paph sanderianum which came after some other must-have Paph

called
something or other... I forgot the name of it.

Ahhhh... the memories of being an orchid junkie once.

Mick

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).