Old 09-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Matthew Page

Default Mail order shop in Oz

I've had a bad experience with aquamail in the plants department. And a good
one to be fair.

They substituted some plants on the second order I made with them without
asking me, to the extent that I almost believe that they chucked in whatever
they had. And since I had done a lot of research on what I wanted, that
annoyed me a fair bit. Plus I am pretty sure I picked up duckweed from them,
although its a good thing in my book. Certainly I had duckweed a week or so
after that shipment.

I have had nothing but good dealings with them on their equipment side
however.

Haven't tried aquaria.com.au on the plants, but their equipment side has
been pretty bloody good as well. And their plant listing looks to be good to
me.

This is the first I've heard of that third link.

"rapdor" wrote in message
Geez mate, where are you looking, on the radio? Anyway,

www.aquamail.com.au

www.aquaria.com.au

www.aquaticlifeaquariums.com.au

all of the above sell plants retail; dont know of any that sell live
critters though

"Seweryn" wrote in message
Hello all,

Can anyone name any mail order outfits in Australia which sell plants,
shrimp and/or fish to individuals (not wholesale)? I am having a

troublesome
time finding any.

Cheers,
- Seweryn