Old 31-01-2003, 04:11 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default Buying from Ashdown Sunsprite

James Delahanty wrote:

I would recommend Ashdown, as I found their service and the quality
of their plants to be excellent, but this was two years ago. I am
not sure how they have done since then.

Actually, Ashdown had some glitches in the first year and a half of
operation. But since Kathy Edberg has taken on the role of manager of
operations, the process seems to have smoothed out considerably.

That is very good to know.

Of course, I was lucky enough to get excellent service from them even in
their first year and a half, but to those who encountered the glitches,
that is no comfort. Glad to know that they have got all processes ironed
out now. Of course, the selection of roses they offer for sale is very
impressive.

--
Radika
California