Old 09-10-2003, 11:02 AM
rapdor

Default Mail order shop in Oz

I've done a bit of googling on the subject since your first post mate. I
can't find anything in Oz either. Could be this is the business opportunity
of a lifetime, just waiting for you to develop it. If you do find any sites
selling live tropicals, please post the URL to the newsgroup.

The idea of shipping live fish like they were postcards or junk mail is
quite hilarious to me. But I guess it works, since it is often discussed by
folks from USA. What do you reckon would happen if your address is a PO
Box, would the postmaster feed them for a few days until you turned up to
collect your mail? Maybe they attach a little supply of food on the outside
of the package for the postmaster to use in emergencies.

"Seweryn" wrote in message
Well, I found the sites for equipment and plants, and was hoping for a few
more, but what I really am looking for is the fish/crustacean side of the
mail order. I am surprised that I have not been able to find any in Oz on
the web. Maybe I am using the wrong keywords...