Old 09-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Does you pond change like a baby?

LOL !

That about covers it indeed !

That pond is pretty impressive !

At times I felt like my head was going to explode.

Yup again. Every year I think "right, I should know most of this stuff by
now", and then you start reading/learning/researching again, and learn more
each year than in all the years before combined.

The "appreciating" things is spot on. There is so much more going on than
you'd first expect. I'm not a "religious" person, but the awe you start to
feel for how it all works, critters coming and going, is as close as I ever
got to a real "spiritual" experience.

But nothing wrong remembering some babes from Baywatch though ;-)

16,000,000 gallons of water

Gulp ! So I guess you don't heat it then ;-)

Theo