Old 09-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Bonnie

Default Attack Squirrels?

BenignVanilla wrote:
The SHP CFO was just out in the yard, and said he heard a ruckus out by the
pond. When she looked over, frogs were jumping everywhere, and a squirrel
was hunched over the pond on a rock. She said she couldn't tell if it was
drinking, or hunting. *laugh*

Anyone have had a squirrel attack?

BV.

Yes, a red squirrel chewed a hole in the screen on my screen
porch to get to the bird seed stored on the porch. When I
went to see what was going on, it charged at me! That darn
squirrel was really nasty. I backed into the house, went
around and opened the screen door so that the squirrel could
leave - it did eventually. Then I removed all bird seed to
a metal container with a secure lid, which I then placed in
the yard. No more nasty squirrels on the porch!

--
Bonnie
NJ