Old 09-10-2003, 08:22 PM
Mattias Baecklund

Default Nobile dendrobiums and Prime Agra

What is this S/H your talking about.
Cheers
Mattias Baecklund

"Jimr" skrev i meddelandet
m...
I have several in S/H and Prime Agra that are performing wonderfully.
I do not dry them in the winter, but I do stop fertilizer. If you
have trouble blooming them, then you can let the well run dry for a
few months. I would probably precede this with a few weeks with no
fertilizer, then a thorough flush to remove what may be left.

dd wrote in message

t...
From reading Rays' chat group, I got the impression that nobile
dedrobiums do just fine in Prime Agra, so many of my outdoor and
indoor plants are in PA. They seem to be very happy. Now I"m wondering
whether I should do anything different to accomdate the plants'
"dormant" period. With PA, the water's always there or it's not, so I'm
not sure how to make the plants "sort of dry" --or if I should even
bother. Any ideas?