Old 09-10-2003, 09:02 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Onc. Makalll x Ornithorhynchum "Boso Sweet"?

A while back, my parents who are well aware of my obsession, gave me a gift
of an Oncidium orchid [Little did they know of my indifference to
Oncidiums). So I never bothered to really pay much attention to the tag. I
kind of glanced at it. I couldn't really make out the proper name, so I
just kind of forgot about it.
Sat it down next to the phals, and voila, it went into spike, and it is now
blooming. It reminds me of a group of mourning doves landing! The fragrance
is overwhelming (Smells very similar to Sharry Baby) and is very sweet. So
now of course, I want to know what the name is. This is what the tag says:

Onc. Makalll x Ornithorhynchum "Boso Sweet"

I was wondering if anyone knows the correct name (Is it Makalli, Makaill
etc...?)

I will post a photo of it in a.b.p.o

(I tried looking it up on the web, but found nothing).

Mariana