Old 10-10-2003, 06:02 AM
B & J

Default Pre emergent treatment

"Joe Bagodonuts" wrote in message
I'm terribly sorry. As a newbie here, I assumed this group dealt with
gardening. Obviously I have it confused with alt.political.correctness.

I won't trouble you again.

Smart choice, Joe. There are a number in this ng who are unable to answer a
controversial topic question without going into a tirade, an excellent
reason for never returning.

The unfortunate consequence about the above observations is that many of
these tyrants are extremely knowledgeable and give excellent advice on many
items that don't inflame their mental hemorrhoids. It's the unfortunate
consequence of a ng. My advice to you is that you remain a lurker or stay
away from controversial questions. Ask those questions at your local
agricultural extension service. They're paid to be nice. G

John