Old 10-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Attack Squirrels?

I have a squirrel that runs up a tree then turns "head down" on the trunk.
From that position, she chitters and snaps her tail at the dogs. She does
this about 6" above the maximum height they can achieve jumping at her . . .
it drives them NUTS. Squirrels "know" . . .

Lee

"K30a" wrote in message
BV wrote Anyone have had a squirrel attack?

We have a squirrel whose hobby is humilating the labradors.
When he get bored he will sit in the maple tree in the front yard and set

up
this inane chattering and chittering. This will cause the labradors to

leap up,
from a sound sleep, from the sofa that sits by the window where the tree

is,
and rush out the back slider into the back yard. I swear the squirrel can

see
them from the maple tree as it is on the same level as the sofa.
The labradors race around the back yard looking for the squirrel, come

back in
, settle on the sofa, fall fast asleep and an hour or so later the

squirrel
starts up again...

I'm waiting for winter and a long squirrely winter sleep.

k30a