Old 10-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Martin Sykes

Default 'margaret' or 'mother'

"Shannie" wrote in message
My mum died a couple of weeks ago and I would very much like to plant
something in my garden in her memory, something like a tree or shrub, not

rose. Something that will put up with all the vagaries of our Irish

weather
and will possibly have year round interest. Also, is there any kind of

plant
slong those lines that has the name margaret or mother in the title.

Thanks Shannie

I've got a nice small azalea called 'Mother's Day'. It's doing fine here in
Cheshire. A search on the internet didn't turn up much else. Names seem to
get associated mostly with flowers. Maybe you'd do better to focus on
something that reminds you of her more than just her name?
--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )