Old 10-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Does you pond change like a baby?

It's very much part of the deal with me too :-)

Actually, after 5 years, it goes like this...

1) winter time, make plans for changing pond
2) early spring, start doing stuff (digging, placing other rocks, doesn't
matter, a "big job"
3) die of stress after something goes wrong with "da big change"
4) correct stoopid mistakes, try to calm down
5) summer, enjoy pond
6) automn, wonder about the pond being too small, rocks that might hurt the
fish, filter change, ad infinitum
7) see 1)

:blush:

Theo

OK, then lemme got get my shovel...*evil grin*...It sounds like it is OK

keep working on it.