Old 10-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Iris McCanna

Default 'margaret' or 'mother'

"Shannie" wrote in message
My mum died a couple of weeks ago and I would very much like to

plant
something in my garden in her memory, something like a tree or

shrub, not a
rose. Something that will put up with all the vagaries of our Irish

weather
and will possibly have year round interest. Also, is there any kind

of plant
slong those lines that has the name margaret or mother in the title.

Thanks Shannie

Shannie,

If you go on to the RHS website, link below, you will find a lot of
plants with either""Margaret" or "Mother" in the name:

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp

When I lost my Mum a few years ago I concentrated on her favourite
flowers. Even a certain perfume brings back memories.

HTH
Iris McCanna