Old 11-10-2003, 12:22 PM
Fran

Default Sculpture help

"kyte" wrote in message
Fran wrote:
A couple of years ago there were a lot of sculptures around made out
of
concrete of a cat curled up sleeping.

(snip)
Has anyone seen one of these cats lately in either Sydney or
Melbourne.

I have a small one which I bought about 7 years ago, his name is Tim. I
havent seen any cat sculptures around for a very long time (I am in
newcastle), I have been looking. It seems that they aren't fashionable
anymore

Thanks for the info even if it isn't positive. If anyone does see one of
these sculptures please let me know by posting here. I've had a mcuh loved
cat die and I would like to mark his grave.