Old 11-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Theo

Default [IBC] Jap Maple Structure cut

HI Jim

Jim Lewis wrote:

No. I'd crush them and then scatter it around the pots on the
tabletop (or floor). I don't think I'd want this stuff watered
into the roots, but maybe someone knows more about it than I do
(actually, I'm sure they do).

I wow I see..
because if it is natural it is like resin I guess as Mirrah that I
use mixed with wax and pine sap for covering the cuts on the bark,
and in this case probably not dangerous for theeh roots.. but if from
synthesis is another story ..
I will have it on tabletop than ..
Will give tomorrow Marshall, is an insepticide against borers it is
absorbed by roots and will poison the bark in case some borer might be
still alive.
Thanks again for the clarification
Theo