Old 12-10-2003, 04:02 AM
Jonathan Phua

Default Paph. emersonii

I've got a hangianum in chc, perlite, vermiculite, diatomite and fine
charcoal. It was in pretty bad shape when I got it, it rooted in a week in
that mix, if hangianum likes it, I guess emersonii also likes it. Since both
have abt the same cultural requirements.

Jon

"Kye" wrote in message
Well I volunteered to do the article too... so now its sort of expected

:-)

Kye.

"AusDigi" wrote in message
"Kye" wrote in message
I have todo an article on Paph emersonii and I was hopingto get an

idea
of how everybody grows theres... So PLEASE reply and letme know how

you
grow
yours.

"have to" eh? That's what you get for volunteering to be an editor.