Old 12-10-2003, 11:02 AM
Pam Moore

Default Surplus pots...

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:45:39 GMT, Jim
wrote:

I live in Bristol and have about 12 medium-large patio pots
in various shapes and materials (mostly plastic), that I no
longer want. What's the best way to make sure they go to a
good home (a gardener who won't mind collecting them still
full of soil! I have a very small garden with no odd corners
to tip out that much stuff... ) Any suggestions welcome...

S** it! I've just bought several more or I'd have bought them from
you being near, but I would not have wanted the soil! My garden
must be rising gradually with all the old compost I dump on it. Oh
well, good luck!

Pam in Bristol