Old 12-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Chris Rowe

Default 'margaret' or 'mother'

Sorry about your sad loss
I have a small Hebe called Margaret and its beautiful when in flower and
it's also evergreen about 3ft x 3ft
Hope this helps
Chris (second name Margaret)
"jane" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:53:39 +0100, "Shannie"
wrote:

~My mum died a couple of weeks ago and I would very much like to plant
~something in my garden in her memory, something like a tree or shrub, not

~rose. Something that will put up with all the vagaries of our Irish

weather
~and will possibly have year round interest. Also, is there any kind of

plant
~slong those lines that has the name margaret or mother in the title.
~
~Thanks Shannie
~
~

Oh Shannie, *HUGS*

There is a hardy fuchsia called Margaret.
Try he
http://www2.dicom.se/fuchsias/margaret.html

I can't google anywhere specific but here may just be able to help!
The Fuchsia Nursery, Ballinaboola, Wexford, Ph : 051-428252

If it's anything like the hardy fuchsias in my Dad's garden (edge of
Peak District, Derbyshire), it will end up a metre-diameter globe!
(And chances are, bigger as I suspect it's milder where you are)

best wishes

--
jane

Mark Twain