Old 12-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default What grew best for you this year?

WEEDS!!!!

With all that heavy rain, the grass grew higher than an elephant's
behind!!!!

Is it true that down there in Kentucky, your grass does blue humor?

I don't know what you're going to call that corn whiskey of yours but by the
time you get to Bourbon county, you're bound to think of something?!!!!

Andrea Bostrom wrote in message
I am in Zone 6 in Kentucky and my tomatoes, green peppers,
jalapeno peppers and habernero peppers all thrived and I have many bags of

them
stored in my freezer for chili this winter. Strangely, my squash and

zucchini,
which usually grow like weeds, did not do well. Nor did my egglant.

Andrea