Old 12-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default zucchini blossoms

In article phaedrine_stonebridge-10CCFF.09064612102003@news-
50.giganews.com, says...
In article ,
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Oh I forgot to mention, I think it's possible that you have a
pollination problem. Have you been using any pesticides, like Sevin,
that kill bees and other pollinators?

I guess I wasn't clear - I got almost NO male blossoms - maybe 3-4 on
each plant over the entire summer! That's NOT a pollination problem :-).

And as for pollinators, there are times you couldn't see our flowers and
fruit trees for the clouds of bees :-).

I am going to plant something else next year. I was hoping to get some
suggestions from this group as to what. Hopefully from those in similar
climates (Zone 5 - irrigation required).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?