Old 12-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Dave Fouchey

Default What grew best for you this year?

My Tomato's did very well but the Bronze Fennel was a real showpiece.
Lavender did exceptionally well as did the dandelions....;-)

Dave
Sterling Heights, MI

On 12 Oct 2003 13:37:28 GMT, (Andrea Bostrom) wrote:

I am in Zone 6 in Kentucky and my tomatoes, green peppers,
jalapeno peppers and habernero peppers all thrived and I have many bags of them
stored in my freezer for chili this winter. Strangely, my squash and zucchini,
which usually grow like weeds, did not do well. Nor did my egglant.

Andrea