Old 12-10-2003, 05:32 PM
Kay Easton

Default Beauty of Bath

In article , Martin Sykes
writes

"Therefore" wrote in message
t...
I have never seen them in catalogues which is quite a shame .

I've just got the catalogue from Buckingham Nurseries and it's in there.
Description is 'Sweet, juicy and pleasently sharp. Bright red flush on pale
yellow skin. Heavy crops, spreading habit'. £10.95

website is www.hedging.co.uk

I've used them once before and the plants arrived quickly and in good order.

And another sighting ...

Scotts nurseries, merriott

Pollination group 2, also available as fan, late summer dessert

'very early, rather small, mottled orange and scarlet on yellow,
pleasantly sharp but sweet and juicy'.

It's one of their recommended varieties amongst the early croppers,
along with George Cave, Discovery, Laxton's Epicure, Merton Knave and
Red Melba.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: