Old 12-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Paph. emersonii

I don't have one my self but looked at my books and found this.

" Endemic to china, this is an unusual springflowering species with broad
white petals. The creamy yellow pouch of paphiopedilum emersonii is dotted
on the inside with purple spots that show through to the outside - unlike
any other species in the genus. The proportionately large flowers are
produced in the spring above unmarked leaves."
(The illustrated encyclopedia of orchids)
Sorry but that is all I could find in my books.
Cheers
Peter

"Kye" schreef in bericht
Hiya peeps,

I have todo an article on Paph emersonii and I was hopingto get an

idea
of how everybody grows theres... So PLEASE reply and letme know how you

grow
yours.

thanks
Kye.