Old 13-10-2003, 12:12 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Tropical Water Lily

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:34:04 -0400, "Jeff & Kathy Brown"
wrote:

Has anyone had success with bringing a tropical water lily inside and
keeping it in water for the winter? Thanks.
Kathy

Yes, on my webpage you'll see my patio pond I have in my living room, it is
35 gallons and will hold 6 T.lilies in 8" diameter round containers. Some
years have been better than others, Last year I didn't add heat and lost 2
of the 6 I had in there. This year I'll put the aquarium heater back in and
see if that was the problem. It only cooled off to 65F, so I'm not totally
convinced it was the temp. ~ jan

click on *My Pond Photo's* go to pages 1 & 4
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website