Old 13-10-2003, 04:22 PM
K Barrett

Default Dendrobium compactum

Thank you Kye!

"Kye" wrote in message
But here in aus she is worth nearly 4 cents... We really value her input

on
this side of the monarchy :-P

Kye.

"Reka" wrote in message
"K Barrett" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. net...
This is one of the dendrobiums that usually make up the phalaenopsis

type
of
dendrobiums. If it isn't blooming for you try increasing the amount

of
light it gets. Fertilize it at 1/2 strength, keep it at the same
temperatures that you are comfortable with, but make sure it gets a
day/night temperature difference of at least 10 degrees F, and keep it

pot
bound. That's my 2 cents worth. (How much is that in Euros?)

About 1.7 cents if you mean American, 1.3 if Canadian cents. You see,

your
information isn't worth so much over here! ;-Þ
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

subject."