Old 13-10-2003, 09:33 PM
Sarah Dale

Default Marshall's Experimental tomato; blight resistant?

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:47:56 +0100, Pam Moore wrote:
Did anyone else grow Marshall's Experimental tomato?
The seed came as a free packet with my seed order, as far as I can
They turned out to be a (very) small plum tomato. I like small ones
anyway, and these were very tasty and sweet, cropped well in spite of

Hi Pam,

I grew these to. Had a great crop - baby plum tomatoes - very moreish
straight off the plant!! ;-) Just eating the last few up, having bought
the last few indoors to ripen up.

Sarah (N. Wales)