Old 14-10-2003, 03:32 AM
occupant

Default found abandoned distressed snake plant - help.

Recently found a couple of abandoned plants that are doing ok. Today I
found a distressed looking plant with the store tag on it saying it is a
snake plant. It has green 1 1/2 inch wide leaves. The plant is about 1
1/2 feet tall. The leaves are somewhat sagging but not totally flopped
over - sort of the leaning tower of Pisa. Any advise to keep it alive
or get the leaves to sort of stand at attention or look alive. I am not
a plant person per se but when I see plants abandoned by tenants of
apartment buildings I take them in. I thought of letting it dry out a
bit and being indoors as opposed to outdoors by a dumpster on the
southern Canadian Pacific Coast might help. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.