Old 14-10-2003, 06:32 AM
profpam

Default Looking for Orchid Software!

Thanks for the kind words, Wendy.

Certainly if you have the time and know-how, it can be best to create
your own database, Claude. However, a great deal of time can go into a
program, and for about an hour's programming wages, you can purchase a
copy of Everything Orchid Management System with support and at least a
couple of free upgrades. Surely, a free program is not going to have
support associated with it.

Once again, Marianna, there is nothing wrong with doing your own
database. But, this program --Everything Orchid Management System -- is
sold to help support orchids and nothing more. Aren't you a part of the
Awaken Hungry t-shirt sales? Or is that a different Marianna?

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

---------------------------------------
Wendy wrote:

Hi Claude, Sorry I can't help with a free one but our very own ProfPam has a
database & it
really does have everything!
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html
I have it & its worth the money.
Cheers Wendy
"claude" wrote in message
Hello!

I`m looking for a FREE orchid software. A few month ago, there was a excel
application somewhere but I lost the link.

Can you help?

Claude