Old 14-10-2003, 07:42 AM
Jane VR

Default Lemon leaves curling

allanbugg wrote:
Pat Shaw wrote:

*Is there anything I can do with the curling droopy leaves of a
dwarf
lemon in a pot? *

If leaves are droopy, probably needs more water.

If leaves are distorted in shape it is probable citrus leaf miner,
prune the affected foliage off and dispose of. Spray with a systemic
insecticide e.g. Confidor, Rogor and then wait three weeks b4 eating
the fruit.

Hope this helps

Allan

Check the label before spraying. One of them causes leaf drop on citrus
(maybe Rogor, I don't remember, but check the label and it will warn
you). You can also spray the leaves heavily with white oil to prevent
leaf miner.

Yet another possibility is wind damage.

Jane