Old 14-10-2003, 09:22 AM
^*^ Vosklady ^*^

Default Filter recommendations for planted tank

wrote in message
newsELib.33410$La.1132@fed1read02...
In article ,

I was browsing around Petsolutions.com

I'm trying to figure out how they ship... fish...
I just had quite a fiasco with a box of chocolates...
They arrived all melted into one big sloshed together vaiegated mess of

chocolate
and icing and paper.

I shudder to think what these people would do to live tropical fish.

HOW do they manage this?

Not sure, I've never ordered fish from them or any online store before. This
isn't the only site to ship fish . . . I'm aware of around four or so sites
that do this and I'm sure there are more. Based on what I've read from these
various online stores, shipping is an involved process and they usually ship
overnight for next day delivery. Like I said, I've never ordered fish
offline, perhaps someone else has and can give a better idea on this.

I do know that live plants are shocked by being shipped long distances,
sometimes so much so that they never recover. Then again, I'm sure fish
aren't being packed in wet newspaper . . .

^*^ Vosklady ^*^