Old 14-10-2003, 04:22 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Guppies

Strong filters will suck up the fry and predators could take care of your
fry, but if you want fry, you won't want any predators... My clown loaches
loved my guppy fry.. I'm only guessing there, because they were the only
fish in the tank besides momma, and I'm sure she had her some too....

If you want to keep them, maybe setting up a smaller tank, with a sponge
filter, and they'll be great....

"Carl Collins" wrote in message
I haven't kept fish for about 4-5 months now and fancy getting back in to
the hobby.
I have a 4.5ft x 2.5ft Tank but only want to start back into the hobby

with
Guppies.. I want females and males so obviously there will be fry but can
anyone tell me what kind of bad things I should look out for?

Thanks very much ;-)

Just because I don't go to bed with ugly girls on a Friday night doesn't
necessarily mean that I don't wake up with some!!