Old 15-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Doyley

Default Lemon leaves curling

Jane VR wrote:
Pat Shaw wrote:

Check the label before spraying. One of them causes leaf drop on
citrus (maybe Rogor, I don't remember, but check the label and it
will warn you). You can also spray the leaves heavily with white oil
to prevent leaf miner.

Yet another possibility is wind damage.

Jane

Thanks for the info. The lemon tree does not need water. I have been
spraying with whit oil, but no effect.
Pat

Nothing will fix the damaged leaves. It's just a question of figuring
out what caused it to prevent it from happening again. If you have
sprayed with white oil then you shouldn't get any more damage on
previously unaffected leaves, assuming it's leaf miner. But there is
nothing you can do for the other leaves except prune them off, like
Allan said.

HTH

Jane

No-one has mentioned Pestoil. Is that a no-no now? All the "media gurus"
seem to advise this for citrus leaf miner - if that's what Pat's plant's
problem is... Isn't it early for clm?