Old 15-10-2003, 01:43 PM
Christopher Norton

Default Marshall's Experimental tomato; blight resistant?

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:

Has anyone received a Marshall's catalogue yet? I've not seen one.
I've found the packet which contained the Experimental Tomato; it
gives the catalogue number 9892, but it may be sold with a different
number and a name this year, if it is put on sale.

Pam in Bristol

I got two last week for some reason. I keep meaning to have one here at
work but I keep forgetting.

They have a new tomato with the pack for trial next year. Tomato Cream
Sausage. Golden variety with a plum shape. Outdoor one so I`ll give it a
whirl down the allotment.

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use